Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just some news.

I'm moving today to another apartment, so that the one my mom and I live with our dogs can be repainted etc. I won't have internet connection there, so I don't know if I'll be able to post anything here until I come back. It's supposed to be for a week or so and then I'm back. I also need to study for my exam which is on the 16th so wish me luck.

Also, if you are interested, check out my fan-fiction.net account TakaRei, right now I'm riding the yaoi wave and writing SasuNaru fanfiction. :)

For those of you who don't know, yaoi is a Japanese form of boy love/relationships/sex etc. in anime and manga. If you have a problem with homosexual relations don't read it and don't spam me, 'cuz nothing you say can change my mind. I adore yaoi and it's gonna stay that way.

So here is somethin'-somethin' I made just now:



Yeah, still obsessed with Naruto as you can see. ♥

And here's my new blogger profile picture:


So guys, enjoy and have fun.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment