Friday, December 19, 2014

All of Rei's hair

Hello minna, I know I've totally forgotten about this blog, and although I don't have a good reason except being lazy and constantly loaded with uni stuff and life. I am trying to make a comeback now, so here is a totally random post I was planning to do all the way back.

I never realized how hard would it be to actually make a collage of my previous hairs. I wanted to do it chronologically, but I soon gave up since I can't really remember the exact time when I had certain hair. So...

Lets see how Rei got from this:

[2006 natural hair]

To this:

[taken yesterday - it's actually red although you can't really see it]

Here it goes:


As you can see I've been mostly red and pink over the years, and those two are definitely my fav colours, but I've also been orange, blonde, black, series of brown, blue and purple. The blue washed out into a grizzly algae green, but I don't really count that.

I hope I will be able to keep track now, at least a bit; and also be more active.

I'm planning a wig review as soon as my first wig arrives. I can't wait to share that with you.

Until the next post. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment