Saturday, December 20, 2014

Nail art designs

Well, maybe the title of this post sounds a bit pretentious, but it is not actually as it seems. These nail designs I am going to show off were made on my nails, over the course of two years since I've been getting my nails done and extended.
I just want to share the beautiful designs, sometimes taken from the internet, sometimes made up on the spot by me or the lady that does the nails for me.
Without further ado:








The pink and purple ones are going to be my eternal favourite.


Then, afterwards, I got a bit into a hipster-like mood.



Simple pastels.



Gay pride! LGBT support!




Simple, yet elegant.



And that would be all for now. Soon I am going to get a new design done; in a few days actually, and I still have no idea what to do this time. Same as always, I will think on my feet.

Until the next post, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment