Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Introduction

Just a short introduction.
I'm new here on blogger, so a few things about me.
I'm 19 years old, I'm from Serbia, Europe, I study Japanese.
I'm in love with most stuff Japanese, I love to study languages, I'm into visual kei, gothic stuff, I listen to almost anything I like (some of those are jrock, symphonic metal, kpop, rock etc.).
Piercings, tattoos, make-up, "weird" clothes, writing, music, books, esoteria...
You can ask me anything you'd like to know(but I won't answer too personal questions).
Here hopefully I'll post stuff about my own style, make-up, hair and little things that make my life interesting.
I love changing my hair-color often, I love doing make-up (although I'm not a pro) and I'm trying to build up my own unique style.
Life is worth living even when it seems awful.
So enjoy.



1 comment: