Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blue make-up (circle lenses)

 1
 2
3

                                                                                                                                                                    

1 & 2 - A blue make-up look I did maybe half a year ago. It was for uni. I'm wearing 3D-Blue circle lenses. Beauties factory eye-shadows, Miss Sporty eye liner in black, some black Maybelline mascara(I change the types often, the brand rarely, I like how it works with my eyelashes) and white Claire's powder as a base and highliht eye-shadow.  Max factor's Creme puff powder and probably Max factor's foundation. Random lip balm.
3 - A pic of me with the make up, also showing off my hair-do, pink with blue under bangs and also blue at the under back of my hair. My fav accessorize for some time(and still) - pentagram. Random shirt with a small collar and buttons and a black sweater(off-brand).
Taken on my balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment