Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just some random eye make-up



1 - Gray or Blue circle lenses(not sure), false  eyelashes, different shades of blue eye-shadow, mascara, eye liner,white powder as highlight.







2 - Shimmery shades of blue eye-shadow(Beauties factory as above), black eye liner(upper lid only,winged), black mascara, white powder highlight.







3, 4 - Purple and pink eye-shadows(Beauties factory), black eye liner(winged - I really like it that way, thinner than usual, lower and upper lid "cat-eye" attempt), more white highlight in the inner corners of the eyes, mascara, 3D blue circle lenses, 











5 - Similar as previous, no eyeliner on the lower lid, thicker, false lashes, less highlight in the inner corner.


 6 - Light blue eye-shadow and white(inner part), black eyeliner - top winged, lower 3/ of the lid, black mascara, 3D blue circle-lenses.

7 - Red eye-shadow, black eyeliner - winged, black mascara + false lashes, black eye pencil on the waterline + geeky glasses(for shows, not sight).




                                                                                                                                                                      

I hope you enjoy these random looks. I really like doing my make-up, especially my eyes, so I take a lot of pictures. Let me know if you want me to do some kind of look, or a picture tutorial or smth. I really don't know when all these were taken, I know the last one was few weeks ago, before I was going out. And I do often wear circle lenses, I think they look very pretty (although I like my eye-color, too) and that they enhance the eyes. I like the dolly-eyed look. :) Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment