Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gothic make-up



Make up: Max Factor Creme Puff powder, Max factor foundation (both the lightest shades), white Claire's powder to top it, white powder as a highlight for my eyes (under the brows and inner part of the lids), shimmery gray and black Beauties Factory eye-shadows in 3 or 4 different shades, black winged eyeliner (Missy Sporty), black mascara (Maybelline) and false lashes (no brand). I finished off with some lip balm. I also fill my eyebrows a bit to give them a more defined shape and I'm wearing 3D Blue circle lenses.

                                                                                                                                                                   

So, this was my make-up for Host Noir (jrock, kpop party) that I attended some time in March/April I think. I was inspired by Angelica Murderotic's make-up in general, but I gave it my own twist. I love creating dark looks, the eyes are pretty dramatic and the lips are nude, that way the attention set. I'm very sorry, I don't have the pic of my full outfit, I was alone at home and there was no one to take a full body picture. I was wearing a short black skirt, black leggings, black Shellys Rangers, black strap top, black under-bust corset and a black cotton tunic over it(not sure how to explain it, it's not really a tunic it's like a thin thin shirt or jacket type) and I finished it off with a gothic necklace that my friend got me in Hottopic few years ago. I was also wearing my Iron fist bag (which is now quite unusable bcz the holdings are kinda broken - the bag isn't exactly made to put really heavy stuff in it). I hope you like it. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment