Friday, August 3, 2012

Gothic night out (gothic/ebm party)

So I went to this gothic/ebm party on Wednesday night and I wanted to share my make-up and outfit with you. So here you go:







                                                                                                                                                                   

So yeah, I'm sorry for only one full body picture, my mom took it and I was in a hurry not to be late.
Wearing: 
Black brocade over-bust corset with satin lacing on top and bottom (plastic bones), black strap top, black bolero, black skirt (all random bought), black fishnets (random street bought), my new Living Dead Souls bag (got it here - it seems to be out of stock, you can't find it on the site anymore) and my new TUK platforms (also here). And ofc my fav pentagram necklace(gift) and black O-shaped earrings with random crosses and skulls. The nose piercing is fake. I'll make another post about the stuff I got recently, I'm also preparing some tutorials and my stuff show-off.
Make-up:
Maybelline Affinitone foundation in 16 Vanilla Rose, Max Factor Creme Puff powder in 81 Truly Fair, white Claire's powder (to brighten the face and as a highlight on my eyes), light and dark shimmery gray eye-shadows (Beauties Factory palette), black Miss Sporty Studio Lash liquid eye liner, black Maybelline mascara, random false lashes (I use DUO adhesive) and some random red lipstick + Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfestor 01.

Share your opinion in comments. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment