Friday, August 10, 2012

My hair care [Balea]

Hello minna~ 
Today I'm gonna talk a bit about hair care products that I use. I'm not advertising anyone, nor being asked to do this, I just wanted to share my opinion on the products that I found useful for my hair. I'm not saying everyone will have the same results nor that they will suit everyone but I found out that on my hair they have better results than any other I've used in the past.
I'm talking about German products under the name Balea.
It's on German unfortunately, but I'm lucky that here in Serbia we have those products in DM Stores with translated explanations. Now I will list the products I use and what effects they had on my hair.
I find this product to be very good for my hair, even tho it's for dry hair actually. I have naturally oily hair, but after many times of dying it the ends of my hair have become really dry and they easily break. This treats my dry ends and gives them the protection and regeneration they need but it also protects my hair since I'm constantly dying it (because it's for colored hair). The smell is nice (I love coconut!) and it does the basic work a shampoo should do - it washes my hair perfectly. The conditioner is there to help me brush my hair easier but it also provides more protection. I don't really have much more to say about it but that I find it nice and soothing, it doesn't make me itch or anything, I haven't had any discomfort with it.
How I use it: Wash my hair twice with the shampoo, thoroughly massage everywhere on my scalp and rinse out with water (not too hot nor too cold, but try to keep it colder since it washes the hair dye less that way). Afterwards I apply the conditioner, making sure I covered the ends of the hair. I don't really but it directly on my roots since my hair is naturally oily. I try to distribute it evenly on the other parts of the hair and leave it in for a few minutes. I think 5 mins should do it. Rinse out with water and dry with a towel.

Now I wanna talk about this handy little product, it's a Moisturizing Hair-care Packing with apricot + milk. I use it once a week, sometimes once in a few weeks, 
depending on how much I buy. I use half of the package for one treatment. It keeps my hair healthy and lessens
 the damage it gets by heat of the dryer and the hair dye and bleach. It's for dry and damaged hair.
How I use it: I put in my hair instead of the conditioner after washing my hair and keep it in 5-10 minutes.
I wash it out with water and dry my hair with a towel and dry it as usual.

I also use my conditioner and/or the package to mix with my Crazy Color hair-dye before dying my
 hair since it's pretty thick and hard to apply on it's own. 


And now, we have here this product that I used up actually, I have just bits of it left. It's a very useful and I'll
definitely buy it again. It's  a Professional Hair Spray for Intensive Care Over Night. Unfortunately, I can't find the
link to it on the site. It's again, for dry hair and deep care. It has anti-static properties and regenerates the hair from 
within. It doesn't leave stains.
How I use it: After I dry off my hair with the towel I spray it generously all over my hair (especially on the 
ends) and then dry with the blow-dryer or leave my hair to dry on its own.


And this is the last one. Professional Repair + Anti Split-ends Serum. Not much to tell about this one. It takes care
of split ends and also contains anti-static. Only to be used at the ends of the hair. I actually bought this one because
I couldn't find the spray mentioned above. For the small amount of time I've used it I think it's worth the money. 
(oh, and I'm not talking about prices here, but they are not too expensive).
How I use it: Just as it says on the package, a few drops at the ends of my hair (wet or dry). I use it after 
every wash.

So, these are some products that I can really recommend and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. 
Also, check the Balea site above and see if you can find any product you can use. Idk how many countries sell
them, but if you can get your hands on it, do try. It's worth it. :D

That's all for now.
xoxo

1 comment: