Friday, August 10, 2012

Purple Hair

Just wanted to let you guys know, I dyed my hair purple last week. Here's the result:


It looks more pink than purple here, because I took it at night and the flash kinda makes it brighter. I hope I'll soon take better pics. :D

How I dyed it: I dyed it over the leftovers of my blue color and the bleach under it. I mixed the purple  Crazy Color (one tube + a bit from the other) with my Regenerator (Balea) and Hair Care Package (Balea), you can see the products in my last post. I don't use any developer nor hydrogen (since Crazy Color is just a part-time dye). I coated my hair bit by bit (took me 1 hour, I'm really bad at dying long hair, especially mine) and left it in around 40-45 minutes. Washed out twice with shampoo and once with regenerator. Used my Anti-Split Ends Serum and dried with a blow-dryer. 
The pic is taken maybe half an hour after.

That's that, I hope you like it~

No comments:

Post a Comment