Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random Update

Hello everyone~
I'm very sorry for not posting for a while (I wonder if anyone ever reads my blog anyways), but I had a real mess, my exams started, so needed to study as hard as I could. My Kanji exam went okay, it was this morning, I know I could've done better but idgaf, it's over that's what's important. Now I have only one left, and if it goes well I'll be off to the mountain with my good friend on the 2nd. The other problem is that I got sick, after attending the Belgrade Beer Fest. It was so crowded and there was dust everywhere. I think I inhaled quite a lot if it, and thanks to that I'm sick now. (this is the over-exaggerated action, although I actually think it sums it up quite well)

So I wanted to share some stuff that have been happening to me, also some of my current obsessions and randomness from my life.

Enjoy.

So this is the only picture form the Beer Fest. My friend Maria on the left and myself on the right. Thanks to her scarf I didn't completely drown in the dust.

Now this is a pretty old picture, before i dyed my hair blue. I just never posted it so decided to do it here. I loved how the bun turned out, so elegant but also so simple. Used only hair pins.


Now again, two older pictures. These were actually taken the day I went to buy my purple hair dye. I actually went with the idea to get the blue one again ,but they didn't have it so I got the purple one. Best decision actually, purple suits me waaay better. And I'm sorry that I don't have any good pictures with my purple hair, I really hope that I'll have them soon. The top picture to show off my look for a bit (I wore my white creepers that day too). Since I let my bangs grow out, that bow hairband has become my new best friend.


So these two are from today. Top one - me in the park, or rather my creepers, after I got back from the exam, I stopped to light a cigarette and snapped a few pictures. I'm so in love with these shoes. ♥
Lower one - random stuff I usually don't leave the house without. There are a few more things, but I was to lazy to get them. I'm a passionate smoker, although I'm aware how bat it is. My weird headphones, my head looks huge with them but idc, and my lovely black heart-shaped sunglasses. I ADORE them, they are the best sunglasses I've ever had, and they've been broken twice already, but I got them fixed. I got them in Italy few years ago, I think they were around 5 €.

And now some of the stuff I've been obsessed lately.











Yeah, Naruto. Actually, Naruto Shippuden. Me and my best friend Nikola have spent the whole summer watching Naruto from the start, and now we're on Shippuden. We're both obsessed and can't get enough of it. I really had my doubts about it, but in the end it surpassed all my expectations and I found myself becoming a huge fan. I know there are people that trash Naruto as a series, that trash the characters, but I've found that the whole concept (especially Shippuden) really appeals to me and that I really like all the characters. Well, almost. And at first I thought I didn't have a fav character, but in the end it is Gaara. ♥ I just adore him. And yes, I really like Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura and Sai.
And I found myself pretty fascinated with some of the Akatsuki, especially Pein, even though he didn't appear in person yet. I'm around 50 episodes in Shippuden, my goal is to finish everything and follow the ongoing episodes. So yeah, Naruto. I really like the pictures above, the Akatsuki one is on my facebook timeline. And I WANT THAT HOODIE.

So I guess that's that. Tell me what you think about all this, ask me if you want anything, or  tell me what you'd like to see on my blog.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ma akatsuki ti zakon :D <3 zaobidji sakurvu i sasugeja xD(me nevah liked them,cak ni kao klinja od 11 godina xd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa ne znam, ja baš gotovim Sasukea, on mi je def jedan od omiljenijih. Sakuru shippujem sa Saijem, ne volim SasuSaku, to je čista sramota. Svi znaju da će SasuNaru postati kanon <3

      Delete