Sunday, December 16, 2012

Recent byings~

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry for not posting regularly, I'm just so hyped from uni and all the personal stuff, I don't really have time and will to post. Not to mention I usually don't know what to post about.

Well this time, I wanna show you a few new items I bought few days ago and then I'll post two inspired looks I did during the past week.

Enjoy!


My favorite Balea shampoo, I already talked about it in my "hair care post", Garnier BB Cream, Essence blush and a Balea lip care creme.


BB Cream from Garnier in Light. It comes in Light and Medium. Hmm, what to say? It's cool, but it doesn't work on my skin. It's pretty translucent, it's good for redness and covers up pores, but it won't do on zits and pimples. It's also very hydrating  so it's not good for oily skin like mine. It has a SPF factor 15, so it's good and it is very pale (I always have problems finding a good foundation since I have pretty fair skin). And you really need to use some sort of setting powder over it, or your skin is gonna shine like the sun. xD Don't use too much of it, or it won't sink into the skin very well.



Now the Essence Silky Touch Blush. The color is 10 "adorable" and it's a pretty pale pink with a peachy tone (if I defined it well xD). I like it a lot, and this is actually my first real blush. It goes well with fair skin, just don't use too much of it or it will be too dramatic. But if that's what you want from your look, then it's the way to go. I don't have really much to say about this product except that I like it a lot.



This Balea Young Lovely Raspberry really bought me. The smell is fantastic, it feels so great on your lips and has a slight purplish color so it's not completely nude. The only problem would be that you have to apply it with your fingers or with a brush if you don't like getting your hands dirty. I don't really have problem with that, although it depends on the occasion. It's really useful if you're somewhere outside or in school/uni/at work, so you can just open it and dab your lips over it in a sec, so you don't waste too much time.
I fell in love with this. It moisturizes the lips and lasts pretty long (unless you eat it ^^).

No comments:

Post a Comment